Date: 6 June 2019
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: Karstens, 123 Queen Street, Melbourne
Who’s Running This Course?
Data Runs Deep is an award-winning web analytics training and consulting firm based in Melbourne, Australia. We’re a Google Marketing Platform Partner and Reseller, and a Google Cloud Platform Partner. We know our onions. You can find out about us here.
Our Google Analytics training course is designed to tick a lot of boxes:
- Practical. Our trainers work with Google Analytics and the rest of Google Marketing Platform day in, day out. They know what works.
- Open. Instead of just telling you whats you can do, we show you how to do it. We keep no secrets.
- Fun. Stuffy learning environments aren’t as good for learning as free and fluid workshops and exercises.
Our course mixes deep-dive sessions with structured exercises and workshops, with shorter need-to-know modules that download best practice directly into your brain.
No other Google Analytics training course is more actionable, more fun, and more BS-free. These courses are imitated by others. These are the courses that Google sends their own staff and direct clients on.
Training Course Schedule
Day Three – Google Data Studio & Google Optimize
A two-parter. In the morning, we get stuck into Data Studio, taking the starting point that now it’s time to tell the story of the data that we’re collecting in Google Analytics.
In the afternoon, we explore Google Optimize and turn your sparkly analytics hunches into legit AB tests that you can start learning from right away.
- Morning Session 1: Setting up a report, connecting to your data
- Morning Session 2: Creating charts and filter controls
- Morning Session 3: Principles of data visualisation
- Afternoon Session 1: Setting Up Google Optimize and Running Your First Test
- Afternoon Session 2: Integrating Google Optimize Reporting In Google Analytics
- Afternoon Session 3: Setting Up A Framework For Successful Testing
Hang on — Who should attend this?
This is intended for folk that have completed Day One (probably) and Day Two (definitely), or that already know their way confidently around Google Analytics and have exposure to the GA API.
How To Book
You can purchase tickets by credit card right here — add whatever days you’d like to attend to your Shopping Cart, and checkout using a Credit Card or PayPal.
If you prefer, you can pay by invoice. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.
What People Say
Great course that explained things in a really easy to understand way. Would recommend to others. – Melbourne, March 2019.
It was genuinely the best training course I’ve ever attended – Melbourne, Dec 2017
Super informative and practical. They were all great speakers / trainers and the hands on approach was really useful – Sydney, November 2018
I found the course incredibly illuminating, as I had a very superficial understanding of what Analytics is capable of, before completing this training – Melbourne, May 2017
It gave attendees the skills to get a good data model going for website measurement. I think the trainers each had the unique ways of delivering the content which was great. It was an enjoyable and fun way to cover the topic of data and analytics – Sydney, July 2018
If you have any questions, call our awesome people on 1300 737 885 or email email@example.com